1.Subject to the conditions and exclusions below, VSP Group Pty Ltd will undertake to rectify any fault due to defects in materials or workmanship by providing free of charge reinstatement of the product achieved by either through repairs, replacement of individual components or product within the defined warranty period. Regardless of any interim service within that period,the warranty shall expire within the warranty period as detailed under period of warranty coverage section.
2.All products used in domestic and residential application only are covered by this warranty.
1. This warranty excludes:
• Any defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse or neglect, accidental damage, improper installation, installation by a non-
licensed plumber or other alterations which affect the reliability or performance of the product not attributable to faulty manufacture, parts or
• Products not installed in accordance to relevant Australian Standards and Regulations.
• Products used for incorrect application, including fitting of other devices.
• Products not installed to specific instructions as supplied.
• Products where there is no proof of purchase or acceptable relevant documents.
• Damage to surfaces or finishes by contact with other improper materials, unsuitable cleaning products, or external impact, obstructions or
abuse during installation and after installation use.
• If connected to impure or harmful water supplies which contains excessive dissolved salts or chemicals.
• Water containing 0.2 to 0.5ppm chlorine at a pressure of 50-70psi filtered to 5 micron is acceptable operating conditions. • found to be operating above 500kPa.
2.This warranty is not transferrable.
3.VSP Group ’s obligations under warranty are limited to the repair or replacement of materials or products due to defects in materials or workmanship. To the extent of the law, VSP Group will not be liable for any claimed loss or damages to furniture and fixings due to any defect in material or products.
SERVICE REQUEST UNDER WARRANTY
Please retain this warranty document with your proof of purchase and any other relevant documents. Where no proof of purchase can be provided, VSP Group will repair the goods in accordance to the conditions listed above under period of warranty coverage section.
Customers may obtain service by contacting and providing relevant details to the supplier from whom the product was purchased. Alternatively, contact can be made direct to VSP Group.
Customers must provide reasonable and timely access to allow repairs to proceed. VSP Group will not be responsible for any loss, damage or additional costs incurred due to delayed access.